Benefits to the individual
- Provides a confidential and safe space for personal development
- Objectivity; a new perspective
- Professional support tailored for your needs
- Challenge, to develop and stretch your thinking, opening up more choices
- Increased self awareness
- A sounding board
- Recognise and address your fears
- Help you achieve your goals.
For businesses I offer mentoring and coaching for key individuals from new-start to executive. This may cover personal or business issues, building self awareness which increases effectiveness and business performance. This work is about retaining existing strengths and exploring ways to enhance the capabilities of the individual. It may also be about letting go of ways of being that no longer serve a purpose or may be holding you back.
With over 20 years' experience of working in a corporate environment for a major UK bank I recognise the benefits that employers and employees can gain through coaching and mentoring support.
My Business to Business experience covers financial services, public sector and social enterprises. I have specific expertise in:
- Strategic and online marketing
- Product development
- Sales management
- Data and information services
- Leadership and team development
- Merger and integration
- Change management
- Leading cross-sales strategies between Business to Business and Business to Consumer markets.
Benefits to the Manager
- Provides additional support in developing team members
- Introduces new concepts and ideas to the team
- Stretches the thinking of the whole team
- Gives others a reward to aspire to
- Helps team members to become more proactive in supporting you.